Tucker’s Power Equipment began as an automotive garage in 1929, eventually evolving into a lawn and garden equipment shop during the '50's. During 1963, Bill Tucker went to work at the shop full time, where he would go on to help his Mother run Tucker’s in 1979. Together, Bill and Lynda Tucker have been affording their clientele a grassroots, hometown brand of customer service since 1994, that can't be found at the "box" or "chain" stores. Now, entering its third generation under the family name, Tucker’s Power Equipment continues to serve the local community, and customers who travel from surrounding states. Now, Matt and Marianne Tucker own and operate the shop with the same courteous and complete level of service that their established customer base has grown accustomed to.